1. Save this image and set it as your desktop background.
3. Now install objectbar and rightclick on the topbar and select general options. Then click on startup options and click on "run objectbar automaticlly at startup".
4. Now to install the theme extract the archives and follow the instructions inside. Click here if you need winrar. (To load the theme open objectbar select leopard_enhanced 2.0 and click load)
6. Install windowblinds , restart and then extract the theme archive. Now double click on the theme (the .wba file) and then open windowblinds and double click on "mac os x leapord".
8. Install icon packager and exctract the theme. Double click on the theme and then open icon packager and double click on leopard xp. (you can move your icons on the right side so it will look more like mac)
9. Download ivista leopard rklauncher from here and then isntall it.
10. Now download and install safari from here . This is an apple web browser that is also made for windows.
11. Download yahoo widgets from here . This is an application that lets you put widgets on your
desktop . You can download widgets from here . To install them just double click on them after you download them.
12. Ok now for the logon screen download this . Extract it and follow the instructions in there.
14. Install bootskin , Extract your theme if needed and double click on it and then apply it.
15. Ok now for the cursor download cursorfx from here , and this theme (this is the theme i like but for the one that looks like the original mac one click here ) . After you install cursorfx just extract the theme and double click on it.
16. Now download this . It is an IM called Trillian and you can change its theme to look like ichat from apple. Here is the theme . Now go to c:\program files\trillian\skins and make a new folder there and name it whatever you want. extract the theme you downloaded in the folder you
created . Now click on trillian on top and then click on trillian preferences. Go to skins and click on ishout and close and then click yes.
17. So now that it looks like a mac you need to change the sound scheme . Download sound packager from here and the sound scheme from here . Install sound packager and double click on the downloaded sound scheme . Open soundpackager and select mac os x sound scheme and click on the yellow button with a pencil on it. Look for "Open" and click on the minus button . Now click ok , backup or don't backup and apply enhanced package . If you wonder why you had to do that to the open sound is because it makes that sound every few seconds for no reason and its annoying.
You're DONE! Congratz. Now it should look something like this :